Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Promoting

For a whole week starting Sunday, every week till the end of May, I will be letting a youtuber use my video box to promote his/her videos.  To do this I will host a challenge throughout each week for the next weeks spot.  This week you will have till Saturday 11:59 p.m. to make a youtube background.  The winning one, I will use as my background and they will get that week till next Sunday in my video box.  To signup reply to this post in the comment section or send me a message on youtube.  To send me the background send me the message on youtube and I will give you my email.  I will also have 2 runner-up prizes of a shoutout in a post and a link to your channel in the post and 2 of my next videos.  Good Luck!

- Jarod

My Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment